Why We Do What We Do

We are the parents of 8 awesome kids! They range in size and color, and their ages range from 11 to 21. Some born naturally to us and some were chosen to share in our chaos! ALL are loved unconditionally and more than words can say. Starting our life together 7 years ago, with 6 kids and both local truck drivers working 10-18 hours a day, God saw fit to slow us down. After a horrible car wreck, leaving 3 of us broken in different ways, we now have a lot more time together and we are always looking for ways to improve the quality of what we have to offer. So make yourself at home, and welcome to the pack!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Here's To A New Year!

     The last few months have been a true test of durability, strength, courage and dependability. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful in maintaining some of the things I had begun, and let 
down some people that I greatly admire, one of which had been trying very patiently to help 
me learn about how to successfully run my blog, and make it into something I could be proud 
of in the process. I am extremely grateful for the effort and time she gave up to help me out.

     So it is my New Year's resolution, to pick myself up, brush off and do as much as I possibly
can to be successful, not only in running a successful blog, but pulling myself out of the slump
I have allowed myself to slide into!

     I am aiming for an informative, variety of topics, along with bargains and giveaways that
are available to everyone. So if you have suggestions, tips, gripes or complaints~please feel 
free to voice them at any time! Thanks for your time!

Have a great day!!

Trish
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment