Why We Do What We Do

We are the parents of 8 awesome kids! They range in size and color, and their ages range from 11 to 21. Some born naturally to us and some were chosen to share in our chaos! ALL are loved unconditionally and more than words can say. Starting our life together 7 years ago, with 6 kids and both local truck drivers working 10-18 hours a day, God saw fit to slow us down. After a horrible car wreck, leaving 3 of us broken in different ways, we now have a lot more time together and we are always looking for ways to improve the quality of what we have to offer. So make yourself at home, and welcome to the pack!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sweet Caroline Boutique~“KEEP CALM and COUPON”~Product Review



               Do I have a sweet product with the most awesome deal for you today! I received one 
               of these awesome shirts a few weeks back to try out and review, and lets face it I am
               a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal!!! So this was right up my alley! I excitedly stalked the
               poor mail lady for days, when it finally arrived-no.....it did not even make it into the 
               house before I tore into it like a small child on Christmas morning! I must say, I am 
               about the most picky person I know when it comes to my shirts, and all that ever seems
               to pop into my mind is........"hmmmm......I wonder which way the fabric will twist in
               the dryer for this shirt!" Naturally, I could not write my review without wearing, 
               washing AND drying my shirt several times so I could give you all the opinions I can
               conger up with the help of the washer and dryer! 
               Well, to start off with, I did not even make it through the house without every face in
               the family having to feel the super-soft material against their cheeks! This is the softest
               t-shirt I have ever seen, and is just perfect for wash and wear over and over again, 
              with absolutely no shrinkage, stretching or miss shape at all. I have to say in the Georgia                      heat with indexes in excess of 110 degrees, I am able to feel comfortable in a shirt that
               somehow is slimming, without being clingy.  So, yes, this has become my new favorite 
               shirt, and yes, everyone still tries to hug it up to their cheeks, because it is still so soft.
               NOW, for the DEAL!!!
               All you have to do is go RIGHT HERE and enter the special couponcode: Coup2getby10 
               that SWEET CAROLINE has graciously given to us to get your own awesome Tee at
               a discount just for our Couponing to Get By friends!
               Show your love of couponing with this sassy and adorable tee! Let them know who is boss, the 
               back reads, "This may take awhile, you might want to try another lane"
               What is even better about this deal is the shirt itself! The Coupon tees are a unisex style tee with 
               fitted sleeves and a side-seam. They are made from 100% combed ring-spun cotton and are light,
               but sturdy, and very soft! Raspberry, Deep Purple, Bold Aqua, and Deep Heather are the available    
               colors. Additionally, they come in sizes XS-S-M-L-1X-2X-3X-4X!!
               So, head on over to SWEET CAROLINE'S and snag your new favorite shirt!!!!!

               
               
                

No comments:

Post a Comment